Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Is there devil behind the door?...........


Barren bastille,languishing by unnerving monstrous accinge....
rusted beatitudes..... impelling to loose penetration.....
limoused hopes just calling me where left your polemics,..those zetetic thoughts.Intriguing to intrude into my conscience,whether to seize my invulnerable fight to be invincible or hollowness in my intuition.........
......Confusing that anfractuous maze,making me meander towards unseen destiny.......





















Still the same questions converging to a one more question....contriving,struggling in attempt to succeed...still that devil imperialism contaminating consciousness ,constraining to gain imperturbable attorney....
still a wild whispering,an obscure hunt imbue to deduce
is there devil behind the door to eternal fulfillment of attainment?

No comments: